We’re always looking for qualified candidates to join our team. If you don’t see a position listed, it doesn’t mean we don’t want to hear from you. We are a super amazing team that looks for diverse candidates to help further our mission.
Current Opening: Full Stack Developer
Would you like to contribute to the development of a game-changing impact software? Have you been yearning to work at an inclusive, transparent, socially responsible certified B Corp? Wish you could bring your dog to work? Join #TeamSelflessly!
Reporting to the Chief Product & Technology Officer, the Full Stack Developer will be a key member of the development team implementing our solutions and ensuring all systems and services are best in class in design, execution, and usability.
• Develop, implement and test new software features & existing applications
• Review, analyze and modify programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs
• Contribute to code reviews, design reviews, and development process improvement
An ideal candidate would have the following direct or transferable skill-sets:
• Minimum of 3 year’s experience managing digital product development, experience with leading product teams, support teams, and hands-on software coding (Full-Stack).
• In-depth knowledge of .NET Core, React, MySQL, API implementation
• Experience in the current technologies and products, including cloud, mobile, and SaaS, particularly AWS Services, Azure DevOps, Git, Docker, and Kubernetes
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and develop constructive and effective working relationships at all levels throughout the organization.
• Takes a proactive approach to anticipating and preventing problems. When problems occur, defines those problems, investigates obstacles, gathers relevant information, generates, and analyzes alternate solutions, and arrives at a workable solution.
• Good at identifying the processes necessary to get things done. Knows how to organize people and activities. Understands how to separate and combine tasks into an efficient workflow.
• Creates and adheres to planned budgets, makes adjustments as necessary.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States